Now the seat of the Theatre "Dialogue" (since 1964).
It was the house and post of the executioner in the medieval Koszalin since 1464r. The executions were carried out on the so-called "Mount ofHanged Man" or on the town square. Last time the executioner fulfilled his duty to the city in 1893, but lived in the house till 1930.
Amphitheatre of Ignacy Jan Paderewski
Built in 1973. Rooftop was designed by prof. Eng. J. Filipkowski, in 1975 to celebrate the harvest festival. Until 1820 near the amphitheater was Strzelecki Garden with shooting place. It functioned also a restaurant, bowling alley and a playground. After World War II worked a shooting range and restaurant, which closed down in the early 70s of the last century because of the construction of a new amphitheater.
The building of the Baltic Dramatic Theatre
Bulit in 1906. As a parish building of the Evangelical religious community, in the 50s the twentieth century. Was rebuilt and handed over to the theater. In 1945. He served as a transit camp for refugees from East Prussia, and in the years 1946 to 1947 it served as a hospital for infectious expelled Germans. In the years 1953 - 1958 it functioned as home entertainment and sports. . Since 1958 the seat of the Baltic Drama Theatre.
Building Koszalin Public Library
Completed in 1973. Gathered here the largest library in the Middle Pomerania covering mainly popular scientific publications, collections of regional and documents of social life.Next to the
building erected in 1976. At the initiative of the participants of the World Festival of Polish Choirs, a monument to "Polish ties with Motherland". On the west side of the square monument
"Rodła", with the slogan "Pole Pole Brother", and behind him, founded on the occasion of 740 anniversary of Koszalin, Avenue of Oaks Memorial, dedicated to the outstanding figures in the history
of the city. Libraries around the park to them. Tadeusz Kosciuszko, with five natural monuments, built in the 60's. The place called Old Cemetery (1819).
Since ancient times, a place of worship and pilgrimage for pilgrims from all over Europe. One of the sacred mountains of Pomerania. Located in the Middle Pomerania it rises to a height of 136.2 meters above sea level Its slopes were used as a cemetery for local residents and pilgrims. Historians maintain that from antiquity until the early Middle Ages was a place of pagan worship. Some believe that at the top there was then a pagan temple.
Historians, however, are confident that from the twelfth to the sixteenth century. Chełmska Hill was an important place of Christian worship. In the thirteenth century temple was built church. Virgin Mary.